We are First Time Buyer Mortgage experts who have helped thousands of first-time buyers throughout the UK.
With experts based throughout the UK we can offer competitive prices and in June 2022 are able to get costs to you very quickly.
Getting onto the property ladder for the first time can be exciting! However, it can also be fairly tricky if you’re not sure what to expect.
There is a wealth of help and advice available for first-time buyers which means you should be able to get your foot onto the first rung of the ladder after just a few simple consultations with a mortgage advice expert.
However, there are also going to be a few things you’ll need to bear in mind when it comes to applying for your first mortgage in Wyverstone Street Suffolk.
Why Choose Us?
Buying a house for the first time? Need help understanding how a mortgage works? We’re here for you.
We offer a number of great mortgage services in Wyverstone Street and are more than happy in assisting you on anything you need more information on.
There are fees, surveys, reports, application forms, and more you will need to consider. An advisor will help you get off on the right foot by looking at the best possible deals and rates for your current situation.
Buying a house in Suffolk for the first time isn’t always simple. With the housing market always changing, and with plenty of first-time purchasers relying on a loan or two from Mum and Dad, each application is going to look slightly different.
When you talk to us, you will be in safe hands and know everything there is to know for a first-time buyer mortgage!
What is a First Time Buyer Mortgage?
You will want to apply for a first-time buyer mortgage in Wyverstone Street if you have not owned a property before.
First-time buyer mortgages often consist of a lower deposit and attractive deals with rewards!
Help for First Time Buyer
Applying for a first time buyers is available from our local advisors of advice experts in June 2022. We work with thousands of individuals, couples and families in Wyverstone Street each year who are completely new to mortgages and what they entail.
One of the biggest pieces of help we can offer to first-time buyers is that they are ‘mortgage-ready’. Making sure that their credit file is healthy and ready to face up to the scrutiny of lenders they may be applying to.
First Time Home Buyer Do’s & Dont’s
Here are a few great ways to make certain you are ready to take on a home loan in Wyverstone Street. Do be aware that this may take months of preparation!
- Make sure to pay your bills on time. Avoid paying late on credit cards and any other agreements in particular.
- Become registered on the electoral roll. This will help identify you, and to confirm that you are living in the country.
- Ensure to save up for a deposit. Lenders could have access to details which show whether or not you have been saving money regularly and will use this as a good sign that you will be able to pay any upfront fees as well as ongoing charges.
- Make certain you have paid off any outstanding debt you may have remaining. Student loans won’t count – but bank loans and overdrafts will.
- Your credit rating will be your biggest asset when it comes to securing your first mortgage. Therefore, it makes sense to try and be as financially sensible in the run-up to buying a property!
- Lowering any credit card debts could help guide the reason behind this is because the first thing lenders look at is how much money you already owe money to and you could have low credit card debts or no credit card debts they almost trust you more and they are also able to lend you more money so you have been looking at a pre-owned house you may then be able to afford to buy a new house.
- Loan to value is the ratio that loan the asset you are looking to buy. Loan to value is also known as LTV.
Mortgages For First Time Buyers
People worry that the property market won’t favour first time owners. This is hardly ever the case. There are a number of specialist products, deals and services which can help get new owners.
As the closest experts many people have in finding their ideal first mortgage, we are proud to be able to source and suggest fantastic mortgages for 1st time buyers in Wyverstone Street which fit a wide range of financial profiles.
There is never any need to worry about buying a house for the first time. First-time buyers will likely have plenty of questions and concerns. We therefore offer an impartial, understanding service whereby we will consult with you on all the aspects of first-time buying that you may not be clued up about.
If you need to more on Mortgage services, get in touch with us today!
First Time Buyer Mortgage Rates
What are the best mortgage rates for 1st-time buyers in Wyverstone Street? This is a question that isn’t so easy to answer.
Rates can vary and depend on who is applying! Home loan rates in Wyverstone Street can change with the wider market and certain deals can be unlocked for certain people.
It is common for a first-time buyer’s mortgage deal to have a 10% deposit, however, you can sometimes be lucky enough to only have to place 5%!
Types of 1st Time Mortgage Deals
We always advise keeping a lookout for the types of mortgage available to buyers which fall under ‘fixed’ and ‘variable’ in Suffolk.
A fixed mortgage offers you a monthly rate that is – of course – fixed for a certain period of time.
A variable-rate can vary depending on lender rates of interest.
While fixed-rate mortgages can give you peace of mind and security during your mortgage repayments schedule, they may often be levelled at a higher cost than that what you may expect from a variable loan.
Therefore, it is always worth discussing your needs and preferences with an advisor if you’re unsure which option to take!
Benefits of a First-Time Buyers Mortgage
Here are some advantages you can expect when you come to us for your advice:
- flexibility and competitive rates of interest.
- We will never advise you take out deals which you can’t feasibly afford or manage for the long term.
- Consideration of future opportunities for you. Setting up a home loan for the first time can be a long term commitment!
- Sales can be completed quicker.
- You can raise funds is easy.
What qualifies me for a 1st time mortgage?
If you have never owned a house or flat before, you will be qualified as a first time buyer!
How much can I borrow as a first-time buyer?
When you sort an agreement in principle from a lender, this will give you an idea of how much you can borrow.
The size of your deposit will help to show you how much you could need to borrow.
Find More Info
Make sure you contact us today for a number of great First Time Buyer Mortgage services in East of England.
Here are some towns we cover near Wyverstone Street.
, Wyverstone Green
, Earls Green
, Long Thurlow
What Others Say About Our Services
We absolutely love the service provided. Their approach is really friendly but professional. We went out to five different companies and found First Time Buyer Mortgages to be value for money and their service was by far the best. Thank you for your really awesome work, we will definitely be returning!
We have used First Time Buyer Mortgages for many years as they are certainly the best in the UK. The attention to detail and professional setup is what makes this company our go-to company for all our work. I highly recommend the team for the immense work - we highly recommend them!
For more information on First Time Buyer Mortgages in Suffolk, fill in the contact form below to receive a free quote today.